Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's sort of like a marriage.

If you've read the last post, you can see me pissing myself about being uninteresting and whatnot. So why make a new blog when the last one fail so hard?

Because I've thought of a temporarily solution!

Probably one of the reasons why I've found it so hard to do my last blog was because I wanted to be as honest and truthful as I can. I didn't want to exaggerate on anything and I didn't want to make anything up. I have no reason to lie to you guys, right?

Well, screw that! That type of attitude was holding me back. If my life is so uninteresting, I might as well add something to spice it up, even if it didn't happen! So now you can fully understand the title and description on my blog.

Just think of it this way, if I can lie every now and then, I'll probably be more committed to update my new blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment